The Voice India Kids Season 2” is a unique reality music program (“Program”) being produced by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) to be telecast primarily on the channel of the Company titled “&TV” (“Channel”).
By means of these terms and conditions set forth herein (“Terms and Conditions”), the Company is providing an opportunity to participant(s) aged between 7 (seven) to fourteen (14) years to register for the preliminary auditions of the Program (“Activity”), to be held by Essel Vision Production Limited – the production house engaged by the Company (“Production House”).
Terms and Conditions must be read and accepted by the parent/legal guardian of the Participant(s) (“Guardian”) and the Participant(s). The registration to participate must be completed through thevoicekidsindia.com/register (“Entry Platform”).
Venue Details :
|1||Bhubaneshwar||September 1, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||KIIT University, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024|
|2||Guwahati||September 3, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||South Point School, 21, Barsapara Road, Guwahati, Assam 781018|
|3||Shilong||September 4, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||The Majestic Hotel Polo Me-ba-ai Plaza, Polo Market Shillong -793001, Meghalaya, India|
|4||Jammu||September 4, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Mount Litera Zee School, Near J&K Bank, Anand Nagar, Bohri, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir 180002|
|5||Ranchi||September 5, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Vivekananda Vidya Mandir, Sec 2, Hec Colony, Sahid Maidan, Dhurwa, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834004|
|6||Dehradun||September 6, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Hotel Pacific Dehradun 19, Subhash Road, Adj. Uttarakhand Police Headquarter & Uttarakhand Secretariat, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001|
|7||Nagpur||September 7, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||M.K.H. Sancheti Public School & Junior College Opp. Sai Mandir, Wardha Rd, Hindustan Colony, Samarth Nagar East, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440015|
|8||Chandigarh||September 8, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Hallmark Public School, Chandigarh Sector 15, Panchkula, Haryana India|
|9||Kolkata||September 10, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Don Bosco School, 23, Darga Road, Near Chittaranjan Hospital, Park Circus, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017|
|10||Jaipur||September 12, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Zee Studios Behind cdos, Tonk Road, Sitapura Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033|
|11||Bengaluru||September 13, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||THE PALLADIUM HOTEL, #39, 2nd main, 6th cross, Opp. Corporation High School, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru-560009|
|12||Lucknow||September 14, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||RK Senior Secondary School Sector-D, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024|
|13||Jaisalmer||September 14, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Hotel Imperial, 1-C V Singh Colony, Opp District Collectorate, Near Hanuman Circle, Jaiselmer, Rajasthan 345001|
|14||Goa||September 15, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||The International Centre Goa, Dr. E Borges Road, Dona Paula, Goa 403004|
|15||Delhi||September 17, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Happy Model School, Janakpuri, Block B 2, New Delhi, Delhi 110058|
|16||Ahmedabad||September 20, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Prakash Higher Secondary School, Near Sandesh Press, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054|
|17||Indore||September 22, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||GLOBAL INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, INDORE Omni Pride, NH 59, 7th K.M., Indore – Ahmedabad Road (Dhar Road), Sinhasa, Indore- 452 002 (M.P.)|
|18||Mumbai||September 24, 2017||8 am – 2 pm||Mount Litera School International, GN Block , Behind Asian Heart Hospital, Near UTI Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400051|
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VOTING ACTIVITY:
1. In order to participate in the Activity, each interested participant
(i) be either citizen/ resident of the Republic of India; or a NRI
(ii) be within age group between 7 (seven) years to 14 (fourteen) years as on September 25, 2017
(iii) be medically fit
(iv) not have any criminal conviction and
(v) not have an arrangement or a contract with any third party that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Activity (“Participant(s)”) and
b) shall be required to submit his/ her entry (“Entry/Entries”) during the Activity Period in the manner specified below. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that by submitting the Entry the Participant is representing that the Entry or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information.
2. To submit the Entry the Participant shall be required to follow the process as stated herein:
(i) The interested Participant shall be required to visit the Entry Platform and click on the registration page thevoicekidsindia.com/register (“Website”) and fill in her/his Entry by typing out all the required personal information such as name, address, age, phone number, email address and other details and insert a Video Link(s) (as defined hereunder) of Participant(s) singing performance mentioned in a registration form (“Form”) posted on the Website by the Company and submit the said registration form by clicking on “Submit” button during the Activity Period.
(ii) The Participant(s) is required to record his/her singing performance video (audio-visual version) and upload/submit/post on any of the social networking platform more particularly on their registered
(i) Facebook account or
(ii) Instagram account or
(iii) Twitter account or
(iv) YouTube or (v) Google Drive or
(vi) on any video hosting services websites.
The Participant are required to paste/insert the same link of their singing video in the Form prior to submission. (“Video Link”)
(iii) A complete and valid Entry will only constitute when the Participant logs onto the Website and submits the Personal Information along with the Video Link by clicking on “submit” button. For the sake of clarity, any automated receipt confirmation received by the Participant would not constitute proof of actual receipt.
(iv) The Participant shall be required to refer and accept to the Terms and Conditions as detailed under the title of ‘Terms and conditions for The Voice India Kids Season 2’ on the Website.
3. In addition to submission of Entries, the Company may invite the Participants for participation in the Program, through other platforms as well. The Company shall at its sole discretion, extend the participation and selection of the participants through other modes/Entry Platform/manners other than via email Entry.
4. Entries via the Entry Platform, shall be accepted from August 01, 2017 at 08: 00 am till September 25, 2017 at 11:59 pm (“Activity Period”). Such Activity Period may be further revised i.e., extended or reduced, at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company shall not be liable for any consequences including loss of opportunity suffered by the Participant(s) due to such revised Activity Period.
5. The Company hereby confirms that this Terms and Conditions is only a call for Entries and mere submission of Form on the Entry Platform does not confirm guaranteed participation and/or selection, of the Participant(s), in the Activity and/or the Program.
6. The Company shall promote this Activity through the medium of the Channel, Website, print media (newspapers), television (promos, astons, bugs etc.), on ground promotions, push SMS, radio, digital media/ online and any other manner as shall be deemed fit by the Company, at its sole discretion, stating the mechanism in which the Participant can participate in the Activity.
8. It is clarified that multiple Entries can be submitted by each Participant during the Activity Period. However, submitting multiple Entries would not qualify the Participant for getting selected for the Activity and selection of the Entry entitled to get a chance to register to Participate in the Activity shall be on sole discretion of the Company.
Entries received from the Participant(s) which is contrary to the terms contained herein above or after the Activity Period of the Activity shall be considered null and void.
9. The Participants shall ensure that the Entry submitted is decent, in compliance with applicable laws, and is not immoral, defamatory, abusive, offensive, insensitive, libelous or blasphemous to any person (living or dead), religious sect or section of the society, or infringe the rights of any third party including intellectual property etc.
Participant shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that –
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person in a defamatory manner;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
For avoidance of doubt, the Participant(s) agrees that the Company has the right to remove any such material/Post which may not be in consonance with applicable law.
10. The Company shall not be responsible for any Entry submitted by the Participant but not received or recorded due to any reason whatsoever including but not limited to technical disruption and/or network provider’s connection failure and/or electricity failure and/or any reason whatsoever.
11. The Participants shall ensure that the participation in the Activity shall be in accordance with applicable laws and does not infringe rights of any third party.
Eligibility: 7 to 14 years old
Click here for Terms & Conditions : http://www.thevoicekidsindia.com/tnc/
Clcik here for Online Registration : http://www.thevoicekidsindia.com/register/
Click here to go to the Website : http://www.thevoicekidsindia.com/