SIFFCY is now accepting film submissions for the ‘Smile International Film Festival for Children & Youth’ – 2016
If you have any submission queries, please download our FAQ document, and please read the Rules & Regulations thoroughly before submitting your project. You may also email Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The annual ‘Smile International Film Festival for Children & Youth’ will be held December 5th -11th 2016, in New Delhi-India
Tuesday 30th August, 2016 – Early Bird
Friday 30th September, 2016 – Extended Deadline
Submissions are open for the following categories:
1. FEATURE FILMS (60 min and above)
The film should be a Feature Film (Fiction: Both Live action & Animation).
It should have been PRODUCED AFTER January 2014.
Film/s should be in Digital format/ DVD format and Blu Ray
2. SHORT FILM (Below 30 Min)
All short films / documentaries shot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) produced after January 2014 within a running duration of 30 minutes to 60 minutes are eligible for the festival.
Entries of all short fiction films / short documentaries / short animation shall be accepted only in DVD format or Online.
3. SHORT DOCUMENTARY (Below 30 minutes)
All short films / documentaries shot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) between 1st January 2014 within a running duration of below 30 minutes are eligible for the festival.
Documentary competition section must not exceed duration of more than 28 minutes.
Entries of all films / documentaries / animation shall be accepted only in DVD format or online.
4. SPECIAL FILMS BY STUDENTS
Films made by students of any age group and shot on any format are eligible for the festival
How to Submit
SEND VIA EMAIL
1. Please e-mail the completed form (Filled, signed and Scanned) and other required attachments to: email@example.com by September 30, 2016.
2. Please mention the subject “Film Submission / Title of the film / Category / Country name”
3. Please send any online screener link + Password (Link should be well
protected/water marked) on the body of the e-mail.
• Directors Biography(2-5 pages)
• Director’s Photograph (Head Shot + Profile)
• Stills from the film (at least 3)
YOU CAN ALSO SEND VIA POST/COURIER
1. Please send a Screener DVD (Water marked)
2. Please send a sample DVD of the director’s previous work/ Biography, Director’s photograph (2), Synopsis, Working stills (3).
NOTE: The DVD should be clearly marked with the company name and the title of the project.
“For SIFFCY-2016 India , SELECTION AND PREVIEW PURPOSE, FOR CULTURAL USE only ‐ Not for commercial use.” The courier invoice should mention “No Commercial Value ‐ Value for Customs Purposes US$ Two / INR 100 only.
Submission of films