India Film Project, since its birth in 2011, has been putting in efforts to build a community of content creators across the varying forms of art.
Here’s a chance to present your story and not only meet but also be mentored by India’s finest actors like Ayushmann Khurrana, Rajkummar Rao and Tamanna Bhatia. Submit your story in 500 words and get it produced into a short film.
Choose one of the themes:
1. Signature story Inspired by real life
2. “….and this is how I found the extraordinary from my ordinary life”
3. When you make your mark in the world
4. Stranger than Fiction
1. Last date of submission is Jan 28, 2020
2. Participant should be above age of 21
3. Participants can submit multiple entries
4. Participants should submit their story in either English or Hindi
5. Participants must develop the story based on pre-set and prescribed themes.
6. The submitted story should be of maximum 500 words.
7. The story should not contain any material which is offensive, derogatory, explicit or perverse to any specific race, gender or class of persons or degrading to public conscience or morals and / or is not in conformity with Indian sentiments.
8. Entries for the Contest will be judged based on creativity, engagement, storytelling skills, use of language and structure by Diageo India.
9. The winner shall be informed about his/her selection through email / leaderboard section on the Contest page / website.
10. The Organizers further reserve the right to change the mechanisms for notifying the Participants about the Contest and/or the prizes.
Please visit Signature Masterclass site for details.