ScreenCraft is a Los-Angeles based media company dedicated to helping screenwriters and filmmakers succeed through competitions, events and educational content.
BondIt is a film and media fund with recent film credits including “Sharknado“, “Wild Horses” (starring James Franco and Robert Duvall) “31” (directed by Rob Zombie), “By Way of Helena” (starring Woody Harrelson, Liam Hemsworth and William Hurt) & “The Invitation” (SXSW winner).
Every 6 months, up to two filmmakers will be awarded this production grant of up to $30,000 in production funds. The winner(s)will be announced 6 weeks after each final deadline.
In partnership with BondIt Media Capital, a film & media fund based in Beverly Hills, ScreenCraft is offering two production grants per year to talented filmmakers for narrative features, short films and TV pilot series scripts that display originality, vision & exceptional potential. Grant amounts will vary from $10,000 to $30,000 depending on the scale and merit of each project. This program includes creative development from the ScreenCraft team and production guidance and resources from BondIt Media Capital and Buffalo 8 Productions.
Accepting short films, feature films, documentaries and series pilots.
The Spring 2018 Film Fund grant program is open for applications.
The final deadline is June 30 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP:
SreenCraft and BondIt will request an executive producer credit and participation in the project per terms to be agreed upon at time of the award of the production funds. Writer credit and director and producer credit will remain with the original filmmaking team. All ownership and rights to the material submitted to this grant program remains with the original rights holders until and unless other agreements are made. Should your project be awarded funding, you are not obligated to accept it until and unless other agreements are made.
• International applicants are welcome. All persons from anywhere in the world are eligible; however the material submitted must be in English.
• If an applicant is younger than 18 years old, a verifiable parental consent form must also be submitted with application.
• All material submitted to other competitions or contests are eligible for this production grant program.
• There are no requirements as to when the material was written.
• Screenplay must be owned and submitted by the writer or owner.
• Material should be submitted in standard screenplay format, font, spacing and margin.
• No preferences regarding title page content. Title and name of writer would suffice.
• Adaptations are ineligible unless the underlying rights are owned by the writer or director or the work is in the public domain.
• Screenplays must be in generally accepted industry-standard formatting as a PDF file. Any popular software may be used for formatting, such as Final Draft, WriterDuet, Celtx or Fade In.
• Documentaries (shorts, series and features) will be considered and instead of a screenplay, a PDF letter or presentation about the project will be accepted, which may also include hyperlinks to video footage (YouTube, Vimeo, etc).
• All material must be submitted electronically as a PDF or it will not be eligible.